Canada’s Most Haunted (CMH) is a registered and copyrighted, fully functional company, that specializes in the research of the paranormal using both Science and Mediums. We value and respect your privacy – your information will never be shared (unless specifically requested) and is always handled with the utmost discretion & sensitivity.
CMH is owned and directed by Michelle Desrochers. We have a loyal group of researchers who complete the team:
- Michelle Desrochers – Director, Senior Field Researcher, National and International Researcher of Unknown Phenomenon, Medium, Event Coordinator, TV-Radio Host, Paranormal Media Consultant, International Events Liason for CMH, CMH Media Representative, International Film.
- Melissa McLennan – Field Researcher , Set up Crew, International Researcher
- Brandon X. – Field Researcher, Set-up Crew.
- Adriana Fierast. – Field Researcher, CMH International Event Coordinator, CMH Travel Coordinator, International Researcher, Historical Research
- Wayne Mallows – Field Researcher, Author,
- Ivan Latendresse-Field Researcher, Crypto Researcher, On Site Coordinator, Certified Counsellor
- Plato Angelakis- Independant Bishop/Archbishop , Independant Exorcist , Reseaarcher
We proudly work with many Psychics and Mediums. Please feel free to contact us with your credentials/Resume if you would like to assist us on an upcoming investigation .
Our team is trained constantly in the proper use of all equipment and are all expected to follow our rules of safety, discretion and honesty. While there may never be any definitive answers to the questions in respect to the paranormal , we continue to seek them out while researching all the possibilities to the best of our abilities. Your privacy is very important to us, therefore you will never see a case file on any of our websites.
CMH maintains an extensive inventory of high-tech equipment which is upgraded and added to regularly. We are constantly researching the equipment that is available, and their uses. We have on occasion made our inventory available for use to independent television or film projects.
Media: Michelle Desrochers & CMH have consulted on several articles, television shows and private projects and feels privileged to be associated with some of the most respected names in the business: T-E Channel and Destination America’s Paranormal Survivor Seasons 2,3,4, Haunted Casefiles 1,2, Much Music, Paranormal Profilers, BIO Channel’s Ghostly Encounters, ET Canada, Showcase Network’s Kenny VS Spenny, Global, CTV, Creepy Canada, YTV, GHOST! Mag, Toronto Life Magazine – just to mention a few!
All media requests must go through head office – if your media outlet would like to interview, feature or request a full list of appearances/credits, please contact us. We ask that as much notice as possible be given to help us accommodate your request, as our schedules tend to book months in advance!